- Both OCs and canon MLP characters are allowed. For OCs, something referenceable must be provided via the commission submission form.
- The minimum for each commission is $1. There are no exceptions to this.
- Please do not submit payment for a commission that we haven't vocally accepted. The artist you've requested may be busy with another commission, so if we haven't accepted yours yet, please be patient!
- The amount of adjusting we'll do to your commission varies from artist to artist and depends on how much you've paid. Artists are not obligated to keep working on your commission until you're satisfied, but we will do our best to please everyone.
- No explicit commissions will be accepted.
- Although unlikely, streamers have the right to deny any submitted commissions for varying reasons.
- If you aren't present when we accept your commission, we will allow you 10 minutes to come claim it and send your pay. If you do not do so within that time, unfortunately you will be skipped.
- Be respectful to other users as well as the streamers.
- Avoid excessive swearing.
- Listen to the streamers and any moderators present.
- No hassling the streamers to get to you. We're doing our best!
HOW TO SUBMIT COMMISSIONS:
Submitting your commission is very simple! All you need to do is visit our signup sheet and fill out our short, handy form. Once you've done this, we'll briefly review your commission and the artist you've requested will accept it! Once accepted, we will E-Mail you an invoice according to the amount of money you wish to pay. Make sure you have your E-Mail ready so that you can open it! After you've paid, we'll be able to start work on your commission.